Moisturised Mitts with Acca Kappa Green Mandarin Hand Wash
Thanks for reading♡
I usually get rid of funky kitchen smell (especially Mister Heady Garlic!) remnants on my mitts by well, using lemon juice. Boy, am I glad to have found a dependable hand wash that let me save the lemon for 'something else'. The Acca Kappa Green Mandarin Hand Wash. I, myself prefer soap bars but let's face it, liquid soap is essential.
Acca Kappa is a historic brand from Italy that is focused with excellence in creating fragrances, professional brushes and body care and wellness products since 1869.
Refreshing and purifying liquid hand soap with extracts of Thyme and Echinacea. Delicate and natural formula with an effective cleansing action.
- Free from Nasties. What makes this a great pick is its skin-kind formula. Echinacea is a very popular herb that is used to treat common colds and flu. Nothing in this hand wash to leave hands parched and weary.
- Zesty Shot of Green Mandarin that yields the refreshing, fruity fragrance. It’s mild, ideal indeed if you hate anything too cloying or sweet.
- Rich in suds for that purified feel. The lather whips up into a rich, sudsy froth that pumps up tired hands.
- Minimal bottle that will posh up any sink. This is a great kitchen staple to cleanse before cooking or after washing dishes, making sure hands are always completely cared for without competing against your scent/perfume.
- Garlic Gorysmell Goner!You see, whenever I peel and chop garlic, I feel that my hands become extra rough; but after a single wash, I noticed how it leaves a hydrating veil that fends off the sulfuric elements and eliminates the pungent smell.
The bottle would definitely last for a long time, since I only needed a small amount whenever I wash; it's sudsy which makes it a great pick for me!
If you personally like scented soaps, you can check out ACCA KAPPA at Beautique (Level 3, Takashimaya). You can also visit their website: www.beautique.com.sg
Thanks for reading♡
Moisturized Mitts with Acca Kappa Green Mandarin Hand Wash