EVENT: EMMA STONE Counting Down for Earth Hour 2014 in Singapore.

Emma Stone Counting Down for Earth Hour 2014 in Singapore



Hollywood actress Emma Stone, portraying Gwen Stacy in the movie The Amazing Spiderman 2 looking her usual darn goofy but gorgeous self, at the Earth Hour 2014 held in Marina Bay The Float, Singapore.

I am not a hardcore Stone fan, but I admire her down to earth personality when I covered these press events coinciding with the Earth Hour 2014 here in Singapore ❤






I was blinded not by the Marina Bay Skyline lights but by Emma Stone ャ's porcelain complexion . I once read she uses grapeseed/argan oil. Loverly.



★ Disclaimer: All content is my own. 


Thanks for reading



Emma Stone Counting Down for Earth Hour 2014 in Singapore

She's fragile looking and well...skinny! I was having double vision this night when she was in front of me doing the countdown...her milky skin is love

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC