HAUL/REVIEW: Yankee Candles. Your Daily Burn is My Daily Cold.


Yankee Candles: Your Daily Burn is My Daily Cold.


I developed a thing for Yankee Candles. Simply because there is no need to rattle up my kitchen when I am craving for some Spiced Pumpkin. I don't need to walk a mile to drop by the flower shop just to smell some Lilac Blossoms.





The Yankee Candle store have tons of votives aka minis being sold; for those who wanted to try it out first and those who do not want to spend moolah for a 22 oz large jar (which does not really come cheap!). 
Isn't minis great for sampling new scents? 
I get minis whenever I travel or even for a just a simple staycation. 
You can mix and match the scents for only SGD10. 
Love that it's individually wrapped and labeled. 
These votives can give 15 hours of burning time.

Another reason I get minis?
I love them cold. They are great wardrobe/closet fresheners!
And this is by far, the best mix I have purchased.



Red Velvet
Salted Caramel
November Rain


Arrrghh! Salted Caramel, can I bitechoo???! 




As you know I love Yankee Candle's Vanilla Cupcake, so every baking scent is divine (according to my nose). Red Velvet comes in second but it's red red rich red color/wax is honking nice!Shoot, these two. Makes me dream of creamy frosting and caramel fudge. And they say candles are supposed to soothe your sleep right haha!

November Rain. Autumn Love. Periwinkle coloured candle and those leaves! Must get for me. When I took a whiff, it smells masculine, moody and fresh. Similar to my fave MIDNIGHT SUMMER. The brisk clean scent would hit you after than manly scent. Not overpowering  and very comfortin'. Imagine a rain washed air? That is that.




Thanks for reading


Yankee Candles: Your Daily Burn is My Daily Cold.




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC