EATS/HAUL: My House Is Now Ready for the Zombie Apocalypse. A Haul of Favourite Canned Goods from Marks & Spencer.



My House is Now Ready for the Zombie Apocalypse:
A Haul of Favourite Canned Goods from Marks & Spencer



My house has turned into a zombie apocalypse ready zone.

Come to my place and I will serve you nothing but ..


canned goods.

My can opener eloped without my knowledge. So bring your own will you?


I kid.





As you know, I love Marks & Spencer Foodhall. They always offer the easy dinner, easy snacks, easy desserts on a not-so easy price, haha



Sharing with you the best of 3 canned goods I always get from here:


Minestrone 
This is simple comfort in a can. Hearty, intense yet i still find it cheap. Pair it with a lightly toasted bread of your choice and you got a satisfying meal ahead. Turn on the radio and put your feet up after a long strenuous day.. there is nothing better than a good bowl of steaming soup. 


Cream of Mushroom
Campbells Cream of Mushroom is still unbeatable for me; but if you are looking for an alternative this is worth a try. Consistency is much thinner but it's still a soup that can make you feel good. I loved that it's light enough for the tummy.  If you intend to use this for cooking , give it a skip ..Campbells still wins it in terms of creaminess and versatility.


Baked Beans
Cookout calls for baked beans! But this doesn't have to be a side dish all the time. It has to have the spotlight to be your mains. Marks & Spencer Baked Beans got the right amount of sweet taste, best paired with a grilled pork chop. I am already satisfied with this alone; albeit no ribs, burgers neither juicy grilled steaks in sight. Warm it up and it will complete and complement whatever is laid out on your dinner table, really tasty. Good either way, hot or cold--it's still good! Better as a main dish , I tell you. You'll get an instant picnic vibe at your own home too.











Thanks for reading




My House is Now Ready for the Zombie Apocalypse:
A Haul of Favourite Canned Goods from Marks & Spencer




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC