EATS: Cravings & Cure In A Box. Sarap Pinoy Instant Maja Blanca Ready Mix.



Cravings & Cure in a Box: Sarap Pinoy Instant Maja Blanca Ready Mix


I've always been disenchanted with ready mix stuff.
But most of the time , making a dish or dessert from scratch means hunching over my kitchen table and 
left me staring into nothingness; asking the endless question:
"But where to get this and that?"

This is the time I started noticing ready to mix products.
Then I spotted this at Lucky Plaza (about SGD4-5 if I recall correctly);
I immediately paid for it and went to the supermarket (yes, still!) to buy a can of  Del Monte's Sweet Corn Cream Style.


Doing (and tasting) this dessert is like experiencing the five senses all over again.
Maja Blanca is one of my favorite desserts, along with Mais Con Hielo.
Anything corn is YUM!



Maja Blanca is oftentimes called as coconut pudding.
Some even put toasted coconut flakes,  pineapples, grated cheese, even  fruit cocktail !
But to me,corn is its perfect ally.

This Sarap Pinoy from Galinco brand is quite good;
the pudding has a light flavour to it;
not overly sweet as well.
It didn't come out perfect as our fridge was acting out that time.
Adding up the sweet corn is a must;
else I couldn't imagine how this would taste like once done.













 Thanks for reading



 Cravings & Cure in a Box: Sarap Pinoy Instant Maja Blanca Ready Mix



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC