Beat Those Eyebags in a Jiffy : How To's

Beat Those Eyebags in a Jiffy : How To


Tea bags, along with cucumbers are two of the oldest tricks in my book. Thing is, whenever I use cucumbers it ends up on my tummy instead of my eyes. I love munching on cucumbers! So I had my trusty tea bags at all times. Yes, even on staycations and travel overseas! The last thing we wanted while on vacay are racoon eyes rights?



Hey, this ain't rocket science. Just sharin' how I do my thang.
Remember my recent Bali Trip? I was perpetually doing this every night during our trip hehe & it feels good!




I chill the teabags (used!) inside the hotel fridge (just like what I do normally at home); I feel that when you just soak them in cold water it's pointless. Tea bags have natural caffeine that bust those puffiness under our peepers.


Yes. Hello There EyeBags hehe!


  BECCA Butter Lip Balm (Untinted) SPF20
Vanilla on your lips why not?! 
Absolutely in love with this; does not leave any trace of oily sheen on the lips when applied. 
The kindest balm my lips had ever met.
Works great as a base prior to any lip colour application.

  Philosophy Miracle Worker Retinoid Eye Repair Cream
I've noticed lesser lines under my eyes since I started using this.
I was that impressed that I have acquired a lot of travel sized tubes; this is a must for me!
I use a very minimal amount as this is very concentrated.
Applying this eye cream after the tea bag ceremony (LOL) is indeed very relaxing;
not just for the eyes but for the overall being as well.


Ain't rocket science.


Your choice of products that work for you.
Do try and see how it goes!



This skin/eyecare routine motivates me more than the breakfast buffet spread at every hotel we stay at!
I do this every morning as I do not bother to put on any makeup when going down.

My coffee can stay mum and I do not demand any judgement from my butter and my bread.


 


Thanks for reading


Beat Those Eyebags in a Jiffy : How To






















 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC