REVIEW: REBEL by M.A.C [Lip Swatches]



Ooooh lala Fall 2013 Collections are almost out by now and I am trying to steer clear from shopping malls to avoid spending hahah! Have you spent on anything yet? I may have to drop by next week already as one of my bffs adopted my fave autumn lippie, the   REBEL by MAC.




This shade has been admired from afar by many, unsure why this is such a hypnotic colour. 
I remember wearing this mostly during the last quarter of 2012 and I've been using it almost everyday 
so my bff got merely a quarter of the tube lol. 
But then it's likeable so can't blame her. Besides I still have my BACK2MAC pending ;
 thinking if I should get this colour from the swap. 





Some people say this is a berry shade; others say plum;
but to me it leans on the fuschia-plum territory.
What say you? Thanks for looking!





 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC