REVIEW: NARS Foreplay. A Chic Cheek Palette.

What it is:

 Featuring four dazzling shades based on the bestselling Orgasm blush.

What it does:

The gorgeous afterglow of classic Orgasm is reinvented in this quad that combines Orgasm blush plus vivid shades of pink and peach and a shimmering gold to create your own signature glow.
This set contains:
#Peach Matte Blush
#Gold Highlighting Blush
#Pink Matte Blush
#Orgasm Blush (peachy pink with golden shimmer)

I rarely buy a cheek palette but since I adore Nars blushes I got this from a beauty swap some time back, [my friend asked for the Urban Decay NAKED Basics hehe]. 

Why did I ask for this one? I needed a travel cheek palette that point of time and somehow I think I made a right choice. I mean, the orgasm is a done deal. NARS blushes are known for their awesome pigmentation and love that they really do stay all day. I never found myself touching up whenever I wear them, same with my Shu Uemura ones as well as Burberry

I saw how small the compact was when it arrived my place hahahah, though good enough to carry. Just wished that the pink and peach blushes were bigger compared to the orgasm as I love them more. Hmm maybe I got so sick of the infamous Orgasm like the others? Too cliche maybe? I did not mind at all that the gold blush is more miniscule as I rarely use it. Looks really yellow in the pan and I did not like the way it applies on my skin. Other than that, all colors give great color payoff, great for everyday use with that natural looking flush. I use the Orgasm as base then apply either the peach or the pink blush,works great either way.


Ta Ta for now ! Thanks for looking.



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC