HAUL: Issey Miyake Pour Homme Summer 2013 EDT Fragrance.

Do you use men's scents? I do. hehe! My fav men's scent to wear is the Acqua di Gio, that stuff rawks!

I was at Isetann (Scotts) and got this for my man. Loved the colourful bottle, combi of blue and green plus it's  generously  sized at 125 ml.  IIRC it's RTP was SGD95 (?) but it was on sale and got it for only $70, woot! This one smells uber fresh, with that crisp clean scent. I highly think this is unisex; I checked out the summer scent for women but I did not really like it; kinda sweet (as the SA said it was guava) and it's kiwi for the men. 


Hey, not all women should smell like candies and flowers all the time; if you have the confidence to wear an opposite sex' scent, trust me men would find it really sexy. *winks

So do you have any? Share!






New limited edition summer fragrances for 2013 from Issey Miyake which brings exotic fruity scents.





L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Pour l'Ete 2013, a masculine scent of fruits and spices, combines juicy and sour flavors of kiwi, grapefruit and coriander at the beginning of the composition. Pineapple and manly aromas of nutmeg are followed by the base of intensely fragrant cypress and vetiver.



I still cannot find a new fragrance for myself; I have just emptied and lurved my Marc Jacobs Rain. Any recos? I want something new and do not want to buy another bottle of my old ones. Picky much? LOL










 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC