UNBOXING: BLACK BOX SG (Feb & April 2013]



What is  BLACK BOX



Introducing the ubiquitous BLACK BOX, a mysterious and sleek package that uncovers a curated selection of sought-after products from independent labels. Expect at least five exciting gifts await your undivided attention, sealed and hand-delivered to you at your doorstep.


BLACK BOX brings you experiences from a lifestyle you desire. From dining haunts, outstanding skincare, gorgeous fashion to chic getaways. We are always seeking out the most delectable products and offerings to bring you unforgettable moments in a box.
There's always something for him and for her.

 *info  from BLACK BOX SG 





I once heard of BLACK BOX when this certain email cum survey landed in my inbox. After I submitted it, the next thing I knew I was subscribed. 

Two things about BB? It's free and it's unisex. 

Love that it is more inclined on being a lifestyle box and not just limited to those beauty stuff thingamigger.


The box is healthy and fun. Why I say so? See the pics on the stuff that I got for the months of February and April.





February Black Box is a so-so; an average box. Some would say they are available at every supermarket or Watsons...nothing special about it. I have stumbled upon other sites and they have received extras like Beauty Blender, Dr. Jart BB Creams; only to find out they were for adverts. So am not going to waste my time, strain your eyes with nothing but rant haha. Anyway to each his own. 

So when April came, I was like a kid, first time dragged to Disneyland. I made a shopping list on some of the stuff (toiletries mostly) that I need to buy for my trip then and I found some of them inside the box hehe!




Shallow as it may seem BUT I was so happy to find the ZAPPY Baby Wipes (am a sucker for wipes!); the VANISH Stain Remover (I have some stained bed sheets waiting for me to wash 'em!) and of course the COFFEE. Gimme  good coffee and we're good hahaha. The regular mainstays Darlie Toothpaste is one of my fave now; as well as the snackbars from Nature Valley. I did a quick unboxing video here, click !

Thanks BLACK BOX!  





DISCLAIMER: Non-Sponsored








 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC