REVIEW: Wedge Sandal from Payless [Kaytee]





Brand Label: Fioni

Kick your style up a notch with this modern wedge sandal. It features a breezy upper with unique shape and comfortable jersey lining, trendy back zipper for easy on/off, lightly padded footbed for comfort, and a 4" wedge heel with platform. 



One thing I love about wedges?The solid blocked sole! The entire soles of our feet supports the entire body compared to a stiletto or a heeled shoe in which we usually gain pain on our heels and balls. Besides wedges are more secured....safety shoes with style.Remember this pair? 





This is by far the most comfy wedge sandal I have come across. It's so easy to walk in! Best part is that I never got a single blister hehe! I think I got this for around SGD30-35 bucks and think it's worth the money as I could wear this with eveything actually; ahh the beauty of black. One thing more: The zips don't bite!






The sexy t-strap design is made of soft suede material, the jersey lining is making it a lot moooorrreeee comfy I tell you! Get this pair in case you spot one in Payless ( I got this at Suntec City!) And oh, thanks to the padded footbed my feet is always happeh!



Thanks for looking!


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC