EVENTS: JUICY COUTURE Preview. Holiday Collection 2012



CNY calls for Spring Cleaning.
Well, it doesn't have to be CNY for me to clean up my disk 
and...
the usual I see fotos cum happennings unshared #whatisnewwiththat

Aha!!! Another example , the

Juicy Couture Preview | Holiday Collection 2012  x NylonSG




I attended this one with E and we had a blast especially with the treats! 
Be it food or the goodies from JC!


SNAPSHOTS






Event was held at JC Takashimaya and yet it felt like 'twas in a hotel or somethin'.
Food rovers, were all well dressed and prof' lookin ...
And this I must say,
The food that they served were all deliiiish!
Totally rawked my palate that night.







The brownie wif the JC logo, super yumm !! Full of flavour and moist.

The Pellegrino and the cupcake was just the perfect match...OMG the cupcake icing was divine !



Okay then enuff about food.


Told E: This pants is something I'd choose to be dead before you see me wear it hahah! #KillMeNaLang
 
Adorbs the maxi dress!!!
 








The top that I thought was a shopping bag when I saw it haha! It's like a raincoat material , ugh.


There was a bling me cum crystal tattoo service in one corner while the fashion show was ongoing 
and I went for one round. Yes, just one as the queue was blardy loooonnngggg
Some were blinging their fones!  I mean, come on .... what is this --Bugis?














I was so not in ze mood to dress up this night for some peculiar reasons so....
I decided on wearing the classic white and don a scarf, of course animal printed one hehe.


white long sleeved  top from Forever21
belt -randomly purchased from Japan
denims by Michael Kors
t-strap wedges by Kenneth Cole

scarf -gifted



The goodies were Juicy Couture shirts 
(snapped below with the 'Just Juicy' hehe..love! )
plus a Viva La Juicy La Fleur Perfume Sample.
Thanks Juicy Couture Singapore ;)




as posted on fb

Oh mann, spring cleaning my fotos and saw this.
I actually lost weight around Nov 2012? 
When stress cum anxieties attack, 
you barely notice that. #BOO
Not complaining either way hehe :p
Juicycouture Event


 



All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. Author was invited to this event for review consideration. All opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced. 


 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC