RANDOM CHAT: Drugstore Makeup Haunting & Books Day Out.






Yes, title above is correct!



It's haunting and not hunting.

As I have realized that I do not 

neither had any

 red lipstick in my stash (ever)

So the red.drugstore.lipstick.kick is up and about!
Worse, it haunts me already okay. Hehe.



I hit Watson's to get some toiletries and...

 at the same time to familiarize myself with 

more drugstore products.


REVLON Pressed Powder...looks like the malnourished version of a Studio MAC Fix.


B B Cream from Loreal? Lucent BB, haha nice name. 

OMG, frikkin need an enabler!
Revlon & Loreal were the only counter I found a few interesting products;
in which I did not buy.
Don't ask. BUT no lipstick caught my eye.

As you know am an atomizer snob,
almost got this Travalo set;
but soooo expensive?





As usual, the snack section. Grabbed some TIMTAMS and left.




After which I purposely went up to find a Bookstore.
I missed getting hard bound books. 
I went to Kinokuniya, Bugis branch this time..
I always find the Takashimaya always crowded!

Spotted and Snapped a few hehe.


 
Should I start reading this? Was it any good or? 
Cover reminds me of the Phantom of the Opera x


I am coming back for these 2; loved the layout! So vintageeeee!!

And this! The Casual Vacancy by J. K. Rowling  =)

I went to town to see whaddup with Sephora ION;
loving the new Make Up For Ever!



There was a bit of crowd at the Benefit alley and when I went to see what it was ...
women were oggling at the 
 Benefit Beauty Books!
For real??
I almost bought this few months back 
as I have tried everything that's inside the kit; 
The Hello Flawless Foundation applied well on my skin;
however after 6 hours, I found a couple of pimples on my forehead ;/






Went around ION for a few more hours and saw this at UNIQLO. 
Red.. Grey... Plaid = MAJOR LOVE !




Saw the VMV shop...so teeny weeny small IRL
Wanna try their BB Cream, but hold my horses hehe!



Walking along Wisma,
I found a new accessory shop, called Lovisa.
Wow, they're like DIVA...items are so expensive!

I may breathe skulls but these are whuttt
Looks like a necklace of garlic cloves to me, pfft.



Lastly, saw this beautiful babe!
She was a contestant (?) for the Top 50 Gorgeous People or something...

She looks like Kate Hudson, love her already haha!











 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC