TAG TALK: What's In My BAG? •• TAG•• {After a Bajillion Years, Finally Made One!]





This is basically everything i keep in my bag/purse,
♥Kate Spade Sugar Gr0ve Tracy Tote♥ 

If you are nosy and would love to see what junk other people randomly carry...
then click here..
after a bajillion years, I finally made one hehe!





Other stuff missing in action during this filming**
Current Read/Book
Makeup Bag (will do a separate vide0 for that!)






REVIEW LINK/s
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://wickermoss.blogspot.sg/2012/03/1st-quarter-favourite-of-2012-sugar.html
http://wickermoss.blogspot.sg/2012/03/face-mask-that-fits-pain.html








The basics cum random facts about this tag:


I carry a lipstick and a balm...basically a tandem (What's In my Makeup bag non-inclusive**)

Blotters = must! 
Mostly men blotter sheets! Love how they work for me :)

I hate animal prints. 

I carry more than 3 pouches (minimum of 2)

I hate bag organizers..for real!

I have a brolly..which I never use even tho it rains. I hate and love folding them back, as an OC....
I get the gratification when I fold them equally.
So I hate unfolding them, gets? LOL
And don't you just feel triumphant everytime it rains and other peeps ask you this...
"OMG, it's raining! May payong ka? (You got a brolly wif you?!")
And then you give this frippery smile and say, "But of course!"
HAHHA.

I carried a full range of medicines before that my friends 
think of me see me as a walking first aid box! 
That was before ....now I reduced it to either 
 paracetamol or mefenamic acid/ibuprofen
and something for the tummy!

I hate receipts, brochures/vouchers...or even movie tix!
I only keep those that I like coz of the design hehe.

I can leave my makeup bag except for my pressed powder;
I can carry a bare naked  face but not be a walking greased pan.
As well as either have a floss or a portable teeth cleaner!

I carry big bots of perfs. 
I am an atomizer snob.

I carry 2-3 perfume vials.
When I tend to forget the humongous bots;
or when other people ask me if I have a spare perfume
 that they could borrow...
not 1 but 3 choices ?
They say.. "You rock!" hehe.

I have "weapons" inside my bag!
Nail cutter, spork, my lighter leash..
It's just a matter of how to use them...LOL

I would die if I go out without band-aid strips.
The skull band-aids were gifted to me by the sweet Helen and I foresee that 
they will remain as....skull band aids!
No, No...
Don't ever wanna use them, so that I would keep them forever. WTF.

These are just 13 ....more on the vidclip.




'Twas fun doing this outside..a few passerby peeping at my bag too haha~
There was a mosquito buffet feast goin'on...
got several few bumps on my feet after filming this, even on my scalp?!!!
talking about famished insects!


 Oh well. I need a Dengue Test .



All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. Author is not affiliated and is not promoting any brand or company mentioned.




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC