REVIEW: Dior Skincare [Capture Totale] : Simple Samples.

So i bought samples just cause I fetishize the colour!
Aaah, you know me with anything 'reds'.

Tadah!

Capture Totale by Christian DIOR



This particular skincare range is spearheaded by Sharon Stone,
the hot Basic Instinct phenomena! haha.

I will give non fussy revs on these items. They were part of my empties post here!


Capture Totale Eyes Essential
Eyezone Boosting Super Serum


What it is:
A concentrated serum for the eye area.

What it is formulated to do:
Dior's first eye zone boosting super serum, this product detoxifies, regenerates, and reinforces the eye contour to prevent the reappearance of visible signs of aging and fatigue (including dark circles and puffiness). Use for a smoother, more luminous, and visibly rested eye contour.

Gives that superb hydration for the eyes; no more no less.
And oh, it stings  90% of the time I've used it.




Capture Totale ONE Essential
Skin Boosting Super Serum





What it is:

An exceptionally effective age-defying step that successfully eliminates toxins, down to the heart of the skin cells, to intensely regenerate, stimulate cell-turnover, and correct all visible signs of aging.


What it is formulated to do:
This youth-restoring super-serum helps detoxify skin cells to powerfully correct all visible signs of aging: wrinkles, loss of firmness, dark spots, and lack of radiance. Applied before any other skincare products, One Essential boosts treatments' effectiveness and extends their benefits over time. The skin regains its vitality and becomes more luminous, smoother, and visibly younger-looking.




With most serums, I expected 1 word cum major result: 
Luminosity.
Bonus points given for a serum if it gives 
that luminous effect the day after your first use...
which is hard to come by, for real!  
If you'd notice, I got 2 of the same serums..
yes I re-purchased a much bigger sample sized item. 
Koohraezeeh me huh; 
but fortunately I did rather than wasting big bucks for a full-sized bottle. 

Why? 
Frankly speaking, I adorbs the scent! 
This range is all fragranced with that Dior signature scent....
which obviously got me hooked on this product.
Truth be told, E just cannot stop kissing eherm smelling my face at night.
After I finished both, told myself, whattahell am I doing?
So I stopped from there.
Eventho I liked the smell of this, I did not notice any changes.
Mind you, not even a glow or hydration.
Sucks right PFFT! 

This range has a lot of super super , boosting super labels on it LOL
but is there anyone who have tried this and gained better results? Share please!






All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. Products purchased by the author and all opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced. 




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC