REVIEW: BOXUP SG Chocolates. The Verdict



Here are my thoughts on BOXUP SG's chocolates!

THEO Bread & Chocolate Dark Chocolate


The dainty illustrations of the cats by Kittenchops....meow!! so cute!
Kwitties having a tea party haha!
Choco bar has no fancy design on it; in spite of the flirty packaging ;
Choco dissolves smoothly, with....bitter love! 
Nibbling on the bread is not a pleasant experience for me... it becomes the background noise amidst
the salt inching their way into my molars...haha
With that whit of sweetness... the tart salt and the French  bread over all taste was a lil sour for my liking .







E. GUITTARD Ambanja Bittersweet 
65% Cacao







The best of the bunch!
Found this bar to be the smoothest, loved that script design on every bar.
Delightfully creamy, slides down my throat like a dream. YUM.
The melt...wow, fantasticow! Bittersweet goodness? Absolutely.








Toscano Black AMEDEI 70% Cacao



On the fence about this bar...
When I ripped open the seal, there was an over powering smell.
And as expected, there was a sharp bitterness to it.
You might need to be a dark choco fiend to enjoy this.
Hmmn I was hoping they have cocoa nibs in it though..
super complex bitter for 70%; full robust flavour ? Preseeennnttt!





I have chowed-down 3 fine tasting chocolates~
All of which are ...
buttery smooth and 
as I have always loved dark chocolates 
since they are really loaded with added benefits;
I found myself craving for more of these 
than the usual.
I wonder why?!



Don't forget to check out BOXUP SG!
Here is my previous post on them...clickety click!


I am not a certified chocolate connoisseur;
What you have just read is what my palate dictates.
Unbiased taste.
Unbiased opinion.





All images are the property of wickeRmoss. Use of these images without any consent is prohibited. Product sent to the author and all opinions and thoughts expressed in this post are her own and remain 100% uninfluenced.  



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC