HAUL: MUJI, DAISO, etc!

Recent food and miscellaneous haul from two of my fave stores:  
MUJI ❤ DAISO




Must-buys for me when I go to MUJI..  s n a c k s ! ! !


E'S FAVO SNACK





YOURS TRULY'S




(FR LEFT TO RIGHT)
FABRIC SOFTENER - nice packaging no?:)
RANDOM NEON ALARM CLOCK - picked one out of curiosity, liked the olive green color :)
DEHUMIDIFIER (2 TUBS/PACK) - STEAL! S$1/each!
CHEETAH POUCH - SHOULD I STILL ANSWER WHY I GOT THIS? HAHA


As I always say,
JAPAN and its products are always ❤

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

BLOG TRAFFIC

Translate

♥LET'S KEEP IN TOUCH ON INSTAGRAM♥ FOLLOW ME @WICKERMOSS

Blog Archive

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

Let's Keep In Touch

Google+ Badge

BRANDS Reviewed / Mentioned on this BLOG