REVIEW/EATS: Being Spoiled by Ritz-Carlton Hotel. Birthday2012 Series. Part II





I think this b-day series would have to be stretched just a lil bit more...
so here's the rest of the things we did.

Photo.dump.commence...


✿ Staycaytion at studioM







✿ I love this Instant Booking Touch Button Service that the hotel offers!



✿ E trying to search for a dining spot near the hotel...only to find ourselves heading to my ultimate fave dining spot . . . Ritz-Carlton Hotel!

See here what we feasted on this particular night.

✿ Ritz-Carlton recognizes me already as their regular customer..in short they always
DO take good care of me.

Even surprised me with not one but two birthday cakes! Sweet!
✿ Strawberry Panna Cotta! So I got two sets of wishes that night too..haha!



E told me,"Now I know why you actually love it here"




The Manager also handed me those custom made mango sushi roll! Boy, was I spoiled.

✿ Their desserts ..(as usual) are best paired with their brewed coffee.



The face that resonates deeply of happiness...

after all, it's always a choice.




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC