RANDOM CHAT: TheWickeRmoss DIY Birthday Cake Design. Princess Jasmine's Palace!

What happens when you cannot choose from the bajillion designs laid out on cake shops & bakeries in town for your birthday cake?
DIY! aka design-it-yourself baby!
So predictable me right haha. 
Now this is really something I can truly call my own.




Knowing that I have a "thing of untellable splendor mind", I decided to order a Red Velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and some MACaronssss... of course in red and blue. I initially wanted a black & red MACs but then my friend said it may look grayish and not really black at all when done. Since I trusted her, I said fine and I ABSOLUTELY loved the MACs combo she delivered to me.


This is the Red Velvet cake & MACs in their "raw" form...before I DIY'd the decor and all... The red velvet cake costs SGD60; and the bunch of MACs was SGD25.






Thing is, I really do not have any design in mind. So when I saw that the fridge was normally overloaded with chocolates, to concoct my own birthday cake design wasn't a tough cookie to break.



I got this Princess Jasmine 3D toy collectible here, gimme some MACs and a few bars of Kinder Bueno and voilalalalaaaaa...hea goes Princess Jasmine's Palace, a design-your-own-cake by wickeRmoss haha! 










The cream cheese frosting looked and tasted like vanilla ice cream! I'm a lover of red velvet and my friend just makes great cakes all the time! Customized or not, she'll meet your expectations as always. The cake was soooo moist, pure delicioso goodness.  The macarons were filled with hazelnut that will make a person swoon, dee-lish too!

Have you ever done a DIY birthday cake? Tweaking is really so much fun and in the end you just have to give yourself a pat on the back.ツ

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC