A haul that is extremely belated, haha. Here are some stuff I got before Christmas 2011.
Late much I know but I still have more backlogs heheツ
When I arrived that particular day, I saw E' pre-Xmas pressie.
I basically shopped at Takashimaya, dropped by MAC and Sephora. Didn't really haul that much on the first 2 weeks of Xmas so went home with only a few items:
- MAC In The Groove Mineralize Eyeshadow
- Elizabeth Arden Colour Intrigue Cheekcolor Tearose (02)
- Elizabeth Arden Sheerlights Illuminating Pen (Warm 03)
- Elizabeth Arden Colour Intrigue Eyeliner Pewter (02)
- Shiseido Perfect Rouge Glowing Matte (RD722)
It's no surprise if there's Tea Rose & Pewter. If I see shades with these names, they're a must for me. Errr, sorry if I didn't put the price, that only means one thing, I forgot..lol. I sometimes I do have the habit of not scrutinizing the price tags that much
knowing that am an OC 'cause I end up reaching the counter almost empty handed.
The content of the Sephora box above made my eyes bulge. I was really surprised E knew how to shop already, he was really observant and I don't need to make too much "parinig"(indirect hint) when it comes to makeup cravings, am uber lucky♥
|Anything you want for review, let me know.|