ACCENTS TALK: Spread. Straight. Slap.



Initially wanted to do separate posts for this but I just think these two topics go well with each other. It's the SLAP watch I got for free from Freestyle Ballers and someone asked me if I contour my cheeks or I prefer the blush. 


My answer: 

It depends on my mood. Hah, kidding. We all have different routines or styles with regards to doing our make-up. Some prefer the bare necessities whilst others spend their time perfecting their look. I contour most days- perhaps I'd really put up a post on how I do it.




Less during daytime but of course, more for night. Definitely ♡ a strong cheekbone. Most women say they are lazy to contour. If you forgot to contour, i have a notty tip on my twitter account hahaha. Of course, that was just for f-u-n aite ?☺




For now, here's my slapped cheeks, err slapwatch! But can you notice my sunburnt cheeks or face? I came from an out of the country (backpacker challenge!) when I took this and you can see the aftermath below. 






I got the blue one. Not really my color so I gave it to my significant other, papa E





after a few hours of wearing it, you'd gonna have this mark.



Kidding!
The tan was once again worth it.
can't wait to share the awesome trip with you guys,
am just waitin' for the official photos☺



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC