Whenever I get bored of having my hair tied up in a ponytail, I always resort to this. A hairstyle that is very easy to re-create. I opt for soft side swept bangs and a low bun in back.
I find myself sporting this do whenever I wear a plain white collared shirt. Try it, it makes the look simple yet sassy. With or without bangs or fringe, you can actually do this! On how I do it is as easy as a-b-c.
I loved Carmen Electra's look here!
She looked so elegantly bold in that simple gown and hairstyle:)
- Make sure your hair is totally dried & smooth, you can use serum but be careful not to put too much.
- Create a deep side-part and push your bangs to the side. Choose whichever side you prefer or flatters your face features the most.
- Leave an ample amount of side swept bangs covering almost 3/4 of your forehead. Do this is to enhance your facial features.
- Use a natural bristle brush to smooth the rest of your hair and gather it all in back. I prefer to use natural bristled ones to avoid the cachupoy look. :)
- Twist until the hair buckles upon itself to form a bun.
- Keep twisting until you reach the ends and then tuck them in and securely pin the bun into place.
- End with a spritz of finishing hairspray to your locks to seal in your style. Avoid using hair gel as it tends to make your hair looked sticky.
That's it. Have you tried this hairstyle before?:)
t i l n e x t .