EVENTS: Red Hot Chili Peppers is soooo back with a new album: I'm With You.




After almost 5 years of hiatus, the Red Hot Chili Peppers (RHCP) is sooo back! As a U2 and RHCP aficionado myself, my hands were burning when I got hold of their newest album, I'm With You. This is RHCP's 10th studio album, released by Warner Bros. Records. As expected from the RHCP comeback, they've claimed they are the "same old RHCP, but no repeats this time".  Though I adore John Frusciante's freaky magnifico talent, I have as well learned to accept that RHCP needed to move on after his departure last 2009. Besides, the new guitarist Josh Klinghoffer brings in a new, fresher, hotter vibe to them. That RHCP attitude is still so much alive, they are the same lovable 'goonies' people have come to loved.








RHCP vocalist Anthony Kiedis said, "There is no question – this is a beginning," with drummer Chad Smith adding up, "RHCP is a new band. Same name, but it's a new band"The newest album screams its theme which is "Life and Death. So RHCP eh?! I have listened to all the tracks and eversince I got this album, am pretty sure this one would stay on my player for another month or so. Frusciante may have had this huge imprint on the band but I was able to realize that with the new guitarist Josh, he has been expressing his brilliant musical mind in his own beautiful way. Initially hearing the first few lines of their latest single, The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie, my headphones were literally stuck into my ears. Even if i haven't known that this is RHCP, I would be 101% sure it carries the RHCP spell. I would have to say that it sounded like Californication yes, but lyrical wise, this one has more depth to it. RHCP's newest approach is much more subtle, but expect the unexpected from this renowed band. Such a cool vid as “The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie” was shot on a rooftop in Venice Beach, California.  




RHCP falls on my top 9 spot for the list of songs I wanna hear before I die. See my complete wishlist here.

Wonder when will I ever hear and watch this kiss ass musicians LIVE?!?!

As Quoted :

“We write songs for the LOVE of music, not just for money and ‘pussy’..” -@FLEA333

    Red Hot Chili Peppers
  • Flea– bass, piano, keyboards, backing vocals
  • Anthony Kiedis – lead vocals
  • Josh Klinghoffer – guitars, keyboards, six-string bass, backing vocals
  • Chad Smith – drums, percussion


Check out the offical video below. Flea is as crazzeehhh as ever mann! I suggest you listen to the song with your headphones, there's a lot of intense texture going on with the guitar lines. Do turn that darn bass up as well, though the good ol' funky metal style of RHCP is milder in this single, you will learn to love the other side of 'em, this is more rhythm-centric, in my opinion.I see this a promising new start for their new album.Love the COWWBBEEELLLLL !














 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC