OOTD: Miss Peanut Butter Jelly.


As I meandered around the Jellybean store one fine day, this floral print dress caught my eye- lucidly inspired by Lauren Conrad's style. I mean, when I see floral prints, LC just comes to my mind. Lauren to me, is the bees knees. 


LC Lauren Conrad Floral Ruffle Chiffon Dress




Simply gorgeous with an effortless style. This was the last piece remaining then and the lady on the other fitting room was hoping for me to drop it anytime. I'm fussy when it comes to floral prints, I just feel they always makes me filter my femininity pique. Still, I couldn’t bring myself to return it. I liked it, period.I purchased the dress solely on its own merits and not because of its Jellybean brand name  or any style reputations associated with it. What I did like about the dress was pretty much everything. It had a beautiful color and print, pretty and feminine lacy top, an elastic and therefore forgiving waist, and was ultra-light in weight. Paired this dress with my best bet cream laced oxfords, also from Jellybean

Ahh, the Oxfords. They provide a comfortable alternative to my everyday flats or sandals while still allowing my overall look to remain casual and chic. You can wear oxfords  with virtually any outfit. Dress them up with your fave sundress or dress them down with your denim shorts.  One thing about oxfords is that they're super comfortable. They're truly breathable and its slim and flattering appeal makes it a chic match for a pair of ciggie jeans or even a floral print dress.I think that the lace of this Jellybean Oxfords adds a bit of formality to the look that's why it went into my shopping bag...it's just so mannish chic!  








 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC