OOTD: Better Late TAN Never by MANELS



Yes, no feather word in the title. I purchased a few items from Spectacle, owned by Tiffany and I may say that what I loved about ordering from her is the prompT response and personalised service. She was willing to alter the item according to my choice and she tried her best to give me what I wanted. So basically, design wise, I was also a part of it right, except that it's only made by a  different pair of hands. Thanks Tiff, you rawk.



I wore the very first pair during the MANELS event. Though I have to reiterate again that I, wickeRmoss hates pink. Well I won't be explaining why sa'kin na lang yun, else you'd snore there. Are you a pink lover? If that's the case, then do not be judgmental just cause I happen to hate one your favorite colors okayyyy? 





Going back to feather earrings, did you try to wear one of this? I did. Why not? They're light to carry despite of their shapes and sizes. Lately as I do not want to load myself with too much jewelry and with this light feather thing it surely makes everything else easier for me. 




You can opt to wear a pair or make it more unique just by wearing one. Feather accessories are handmade and they can add up details to every outfit. Some say it's not their style but if you want to wear one, go ahead! Feathers add a bit of whimsy to any outfit, have the confidence and wear it freely! 



How to wear feather earrings:
  • Choose the appropriate length. It comes in between 4-10 inches, and this factor could go with your sense of fashion. Remember that everything we choose to buy and wear must compliment our body. Long feather earrings are deemed as elegant and is always the center of attention for people who look at you even at the first sight. 
  • Type of event you are attending. If you got a gathering that is more relaxed, say- a high tea, you can choose a 'hot shocking pink 10 inches’ and in some more formal parties you could choose dark colors like the browns, black, navy blue or dark green. 
  • Hairstyle check. If you got long tresses, you are one lucky individual. Long feather earrings just looks lovely on you.
  • Color contrast trick. You do not need to pair your attire with the color of your earrings. Contrasting is the way to go.  Black,red. Yellow, blue. White, black.
  • Simple is the word. Whether simple or embellished, when you are wearing feather earrings, go easy with your other jewelry. Did I say it makes it a lot easier for us women? Remember that not because you are wearing too much jewelry means you are already in fashion.




Try this: Wear a plain tee shirt and a pair of jeans, bun your hair or just keep it in a simple ponytail, grab a pair of a fancy or a dangly feather earrings..voila! See your transformation.

Wanna get feathered?

see that tiny-winnie cross as my charm?


PIN- STRIPED TOP - TAILOR MADE FR SG
SHORTS- H&M
 STUDDED TAN CLOGS  - Catch by MANELS
POLKA DENIM BAG - JELLYBEAN
FEATHER EARRING - SPECTACLE 






 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC