SALE ALERT: ck TANGS Sale on 01 Sept 2011.

Another heartache as I am once again going to miss this closed door event from ck Tangs. TANGS just has got to be one of my favourite shopping haven in Singapore. They always give the best deals, especially on closed door events! I even remember going home with almost 7 pairs of shoes in one go. Maybe because I have always been doing my mystery shopping tasks here before so i know the pasikot-sikot of this store. I prefer the one in Vivo City though as Orchard has always been, well- packed. TANGS has been flooding my inbox these past few days and this is worthy to be shared of. Sorry am still having my grand vacay in PI! I'll pass this time around.

They're selling most items at 79SGD! Friggin cheapppp eh?! Approx 2,781.24 PHP. 
Here are my picks, gotta have a dose of this SG peeps!






TANGS Orchard: TANGS Home, TANGS Beauty Hall, Wardrobe Women, Wardrobe Men, TANG+Co, Dressing Room, PlayLab, Technobay, Playground, Island Cafe

TANGS VivoCity: TANGS Home, TANGS Beauty Hall, Wardrobe Women, Wardrobe Men, PlayLab, Dressing Room




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC