One of the most common things we do if we're stuck at home during this rainy season is to listen to music isn't it? I can't let a day pass by without listening to any music as well, and what one way to spice up your gloomy days but to listen to upbeat music from Britney Spears. Do you miss the "HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME" chick? I do! She may have had an extremely complex career but I still love her as she is. Talented, strong, beautiful. I don't have any idea of what she's been through, so I don't intend to judge her in any way. But I admire her because she managed to pull through her darkest hours.
Spend the remaining days of July by sporting your own Britney look and win these lovely prizes courtesy of Sony Music Philippines and mixofeverything.
|*images from Google | editing & copyright by: wickeRmoss|
The Best Britney Spears inspired photo can take home the ff:
1 Britney Spears 'Curious' 30ml Fragrance (bottle)
1 pair of official Britney Hold it Againts Me his-&-her pendant
1 Britney Spears My Prerogative Greatest Hits DVD
Mechanics are again easy-peasy! Best part is, there is no "liking nor voting" involved.
- Go to SonyMusicPh and mixofeverything.blogspot.com Facebook page and press "LIKE"
- Raid your closet and pull off any Britney Spears look, or any "I Wanna Go" inspired look. Check out her latest cool video below to inspire you more!
- Upload the photo of your best "Britney Spears" or "I Wanna Go" inspired look at mixofeverything.blogspot.com's fan page wall. The picture can be a group or a solo pic.
- Only 1 picture entry is allowed per person.
- Photo entries will be judged by a Sony Music representative and Mr. Mix of Everything himself.
- The winner will be announced in mixofeverything.blogspot.com facebook fan page on August 2,2011
- The winner will then be contacted and emailed on how to claim their prize.
- Contest is until July 31, 2011. Hurry and upload that picture already!
Check out Britney Spears latest video, "I Wanna Go". Her latest single “I Wanna Go” dominates MYX International Top 20 and MYX Hit chart this week. Her newest video, like some of her past clips, is an all-out affront to the pesky paparazzi that follow her every move.
Still confused on which look to choose? See some of my favorite looks from Britney which I happened to store in my hard drive. Britney still rocks!
*images from Google
GOODLUCK y'all !
Special thanks to :