NOTD: Robyn by Zoya.


Can a nail polish make you happy?
 I am thinking it can.
Can a blue polish shook away your blues?
I am thinking it can.

alas, my ring found its match.


I saw this one episode of Pretty Little Liars and Hannah was wearing this adorable aqua blue shade. It wasn't difficult for me to research for it since I got a lot of PLL addicted friends. So there, I got Zoya's Robyn. It just reminds me of the aqua blue ocean on a far far away island I've never been to.

Am not really a zoya fan though, but with its creamy and rich texture, it was easy peasy to apply. Even with one coat it covered everything. I just fancy how Zoya names their shades similar to a plain Jane. Just like those shoe companies that also name their shoes with actual names such as Melissa, Daniella, Gabby and the like. It develops a special bond with their owners, IMO. Makes life easier right? You just say, "Where's my Robyn?" Instead of, "Anybody seen my aqua blue nail polish shade?!" Unless your boyfriend's name is Robin..it's a different ballgame. 

I have one question though, when are they going to have my name on the Zoya Nail Polish Bottles?  CharlesAngel by Zoya...hahas. Dream on, Charles.




All the polishes in this Zoya Flash collection were a little on the thick side compared to the usual Zoya Formula, but this didn't make them too hard to apply, it just meant they reached opacity in 1/2 coats which is great! They all dry with a lovely glossy even finish. A bit of downfall is the small brush. But it's no big deal. Overall, the application was pretty decent.
My eos lip balm has been my new hilo giddy-buster.
Its frootty smell just keeps me sane while on the road.
It's my new Vicks vaporub.
Zoya never disappoints as what my friend said. Alright I believe you. Hands down.  But after a few days, I totally bluntly took the color off. For what reason? Uhm....nakaka-zoya.



Always protect your lips from the sun's scorching heat folks!

Got any blue shade you just can't resist to use?




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC