RANDOM CHAT: What are you thankful for - as a blogger?

A no fuss answer to a no fuss question:

As a blogger, what are you thankful for?



Blogging is Therapeutic.
Undeniably costs less than therapy. As a blogger I get to air my grievances publicly and have the world comment. I  come across awesome people from all corners of the world map,  with the majority agree with my POVs and a few others who oppose – but this dialogue can help me blow off some serious steam.


Blogging allows me to tap into my sanity creative outlet.
Life as always has a funny way of throwing wrenches even at our utmost peaceful stage. Herein lies the flow of the creative juices that can make my head spin up to the point that it can slop the floor.
Lastly, am thankful to Blogger + the wickeRmoss readers
...for the simplest reason that you have become a platform where I learn from.


What's yours fellow blogger?



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC