REVIEW: Puckers Savers Lipbalms! Bobbi Brown | eos | Carmex | Maybelline | Sasa

For cute, soft & kissable lips, we need to drink enough water. Ahuh, that simple step will make a huge difference on our lips. Yet we are so lazy to do that simple step at most times.  Besides drinking water and exfoliating our lips, having the right lip balm is as essential hydrating oneself. Combine those two steps and you're all good.

There are a 1001 lip balms out in the market. Just know what is it that suits your preference. Check out the ingredients, not just the packaging, if it's clear and precise, grab it. If the price is a steal, then the more you should get it. I do not see a point with me dissecting each and every lip balm that I come across with, unless I really see or experience something deviant out of it.

Here are my puckers savers. I can say that the eos and the Bobbi Brown Yogi Bare will definitely have a regular spot in my vanity drawer. Check out my reviews by clicking eos, Carmex and Bobbi Brown Yogi Bare.



Maybelline Lip Smooth Extra Care - Fragrance Free. 
Around 3-5SGD.For times that I do not want any scented nor flavoured balm on my lips, I grab this. It delivers superb moisture boost to the lips yet doesnt have the minty-thingie on my lips. Has SPF 16 too.
Moisturizing Smoothies in Grape by SaSa
Flavoured balms that delivers the basics. Smooth and non-waxy. Non-SPF. Around SGD5.

How do you take care of your puckers? 




 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC