RANDOM CHAT: Friendster Revisited!

Post #1 from an old blog. 
181108
by
chapot150808


If you're interested to read on, here what it says...


It’s 4am -dangz. how can i sleep wif having to gallop a bottle of Jose Cuervo in a matter of 30minutes mann. then having to wash it up wif tiger. SUAVE-ness. at least it’s enuff to eliminate my urge to puke since this afnun.
Giddy. Sober. Tired. Perplexed. Jaded. If this goes on, I swear I am going to RIP from cardiac arrest.
Nothing flowery today. Just me. And this Facebook Guy who convinced me. U rawk dude. I can kiss your … name it, hah!
My black coffee’s now gone. Herewith, I seek solace for my soul. For another day. I had enuff of your ugliness.
:: wickeRmoss ::


Post #2 from an old blog. 
191108
by
chapot150808


Pleasure. Gays. Conscience. Then Richard.
Today is thursday already and my heartpain seems to NOT fade. Until Richard asked me to meet him up before stretchin’ home. Much to my displeasure, he wasn’t bad as what he seemed when i first met him. He looked stunning in faded jeans and a formal white-long-sleeved-uncreased-polo.. OH i just love men who sports anything WHITE (shirts, polos, briefs, haha!) with true justice!!! I have always liked to wake myself up everyday with a husband who wears an uber white shirt beside me- that fits him oh-so-purrfectly. lookin’ uber sexay..woohoo. i dun mind if that’s the only thing he wears when he goes to bed!
To kill everyone’s dismay, we had a nice chat. Yeah. Just wholesome fun chat over our besty marlboro.
Btw, if I have ever hurt sumone, or anyone, I am sorry. Sorry Mich, Sorry Josh for turning you guys down yesterday for a movie..Sorry Nanay for not being the best daughter most of the time. But I also live to learn that there are many who have hurt me in return, and I am still waiting for their conscience to smack-down and eat them up and at least apologise. Am I asking for too much? Maybe its just Karma, a balance in life to make you human. Watever it is, there is such thing as conscience…make good use of it.
I need air. I need serenity.
:: wickeRmoss ::

Post #3 from an old blog.
191108
by
chapot150808



Frozen. Numbed. Rigid.
Its the silence that tells it all. Sometimes its not about the yelling and the tears. All it takes is for two people to sit beside each other and feel
that something is wrong; that what was there ,isn’t there now.
That they’re miserable,when they’re apart -
but they’re much worse when they are together.
And that there’s only two options left.  Either they sit still
and ignore the pain
or ….
one of them gathers enough courage ,to stand up and walk away.
i am not worth your tears either am i not worthy of you being down on your knees. i will truly envy theher who would be spending the rest of her life with you.  reasons not foreseen, but for reasons that was felt.
i need space.
:: wickeRmoss ::

 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC