If you're tired of the classic champorado....try adding up the ever yummy Nutella spread!
101% guaranteed pure choco-gewdness. I only spend less than 5 minutes to prepare this.
You will need:
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats (e.g. Quaker Oats Old Fashioned); refrain using Quick Oats.
- 1-2 tablespoon Nutella chocolate-hazel nut spread
- 1 teaspoon sugar (to taste)
- 2 -3 tablespoons evaporated milk (to taste)
1. Follow package directions on how to make a bowl of oatmeal. To make it 'soupy', just add an extra 1/2 cup of water.
- 2. When oatmeal is cooked, serve in a bowl, serve in a bowl, and stir in sugar and Nutella spread until thoroughly combined.
- 3. Drizzle evaporated milk over chocolate oatmeal mixture and serve.
- 4. Stir and enjoy!
- 5. You can add freshly sliced bananas, strawberries or whatever fruit it is to your liking.
- I prefer to have peaches in can + tuyo (dried fish) flakes as toppings. Also try almond or pistachio crunchy nuts. 7thHeaven!
|This is the way I want my nutellamporado...in a piping hot glass.|
With a jigger of evap milk on ze side.
|I am a milk-aholic!|
With every scoop of the nutellamporado, i have to immerse it again in the evap milk.
It's like eating fried chicken and then you dip it in ketchup.
The soluble fiber in the oats can help reduce cholesterol as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol..may reduce the risk of ♥ disease.