RANDOM CHAT: Wedding Shots, Edited by Summer.

I asked God for a friend, He gave me a woman named Summer. Pesky and sweet at the same time but I have been fortunate enough that she never rejected my request for anything. As in anything. She doesn't even want me to write this post, she has to be my most low-profiled friend. Talented as she might be, her feet are always on the ground. You're my artist, photographer, etc..and you work for free!  Well only for me I know *blush*  These past few days she knows I have been in a limbo and she just knows how to perk me up by giving me processed photos. She told me why not focus on photography(again) and I am still in a Grosse Pointe Blank Mode. Boohoo. Putting my passion for quite some time now is not not good. Anyhooz, thanks for the bunch of photos. Indeed happy with 'em that some of which I wanted to make my blog header. 


Summer, thanks for always drilling my head. You are the Edward Cullen of my life. I will just tell you a ghastly concept and there you are, you already know what I like and your hands start to itch. Profound insight talent you got babe. 


I will be forever be grateful that you did my wedding photos, the aftermath that is. Even if you always say that I am a better editor than you, I would forever be proud that those photos were done with a grade of mail. If you're still asking what my top 3 picks are,  you know I hate picking just 3 right?!?  here they are.

Vintage, dark, bleeding and gothic images are really my thing...so don't blame me for these choices. I added the reason behind it. Spill Spoil Spill!



#3. NOBODY STEALS MY CHEETOS .
Gotcha!
The only cheetos that made the butterflies in my stomach found its placidity.
Gotta munch on 'em baby! I know you're laughing your heart out now,
but... 
Try mo kaya ikasal?! One time lang.


#2 . THE BLACK FLUTTERBY .




I designed my own wedding cake and it raised a thousand eyebrows when they saw that it was a black&white with a dash of purple theme.
"Charles, why put black butterfly on your wedding cake? 
 It signifies death isn't it?" My answer: 
"Absolutely. It's the death of all my heartbreaks, sorrows and pain.
Wiped away by this man who stood by me from day one til the end".


#1. THE BRIDE .

Am a loss for words for this. Nuff said.

I have given GOD the pen to write the story of my life.
As I seek His ways, 
HE has led me to this very place;
where your fingerprints still rest
where your kisses still linger &
your whisper softly echoes.

It's the place where a part of you
will forever be a part of me
It's the place where I am destined...
to spend a lifetime with you.


Thanks Summer babe 








 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC