REVIEW: CHARM Luxe Mini Kabuki

  I found the first tenant of my bag from Japan. and here she is...tadah!


What is it?
Charm Luxe Mini Kabuki

Claims:
This is the even more travel-friendly and space-saving version of the Charm Luxe Kabuki Brush, which is perfect inside your clutch bag, or any smaller bag! You never have to skip bringing retouch tools, as the Charm Mini Kabuki Brush, is small, but terrible. It might be small, but it is dense enough to pack on foundation, blush, and finishing powder! You never have to struggle for space with this little wonder!

Price : Php300.
 Comes with a pink pouch for storage.

Geishcharles (X)perience:

Pink is not really my color. But who can resist this? It's mundane that am also a sucker for cute packaging (which I know most women are..) so this is just too cute to pass up. I christened this as my CPK aka Cute-Pink-Kabuki. This deserves another no-fuss review. 



Made of synthetic hair so animal cruelty-free, clap clap clap! Also contains the 3 S's: 

Small. 
Soft. 
Smooth. 

It's no way scratchy! Made a very good impression on me as there was zilch bleeding nor shedding...especially after the initial wash.





I purchased this as it fits perfectly as my touch-up brush.  


I can easily locate it inside my bag. Sometimes I was looking for my coin purse and this is what I always accidentally get haha!

Affordable for it's price too, as I cannot think of any cons for this baby. 

Perhaps some people might find the color pretty at first but may grow tired of it afterwards? 

Possible cause I have a few friends who have the same dilemma. 

This brush also dries up really fast so another bonus point then.

and here she is- nestled inside the pouch with my Sephora powder jar with sifter. 
I usually transfer ample amount of my Clinique Invisible Blended Face Powder into this jar .
Hella saves me tons of space!



 

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]

HAIR STUDIO FLAMINGO SINGAPORE [HAIR SPONSOR]
www.hairstudioflamingo.com (+65) 8726 2116

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]

ATLAS MEDISPA [FACIAL SPONSOR]
www.atlasmedispa.com (+65) 6735 0996

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]

A BETTER FLORIST SINGAPORE [FLOWER DELIVERY]
www.abetterflorist.com (+65) 3163 1525

FEET HAVEN [SPA | MASSAGE | REFLEXOLOGY]

ORCHARD OPTICS SINGAPORE [EYEWEAR | SUNGLASSES]

TRENDING POSTS ON THIS BLOG

Blog Archive

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥

♥ ℋℯℓℓo from WICKERMOSS ♥
For business enquiries & collaborations, please email me at : wickermoss888@gmail.com

Translate

BLOG TRAFFIC